Saturday, June 7, 2008

NICKS NEW CHAIR

Doesn't he look like he owns this chair?? This has got to be one of the funnest things we have bought him. He had played with in nonstop. He is so funny. I was talking on the phone sitting in the rocker chair that we have, and he found his toy phone and sat in his chair as if he were chatting away too. What a smart boy we have!!

5 comments:

Chris & Jess said...

Hilarious! I love his kicked out foot!

Chris & Jess said...

Hilarious! I love his kicked out foot!

Tim and Jennifer said...

this picture is a classic!

Dione said...

Great picture! He looks so grown up with his hair cut! I just might have to go out and buy Jonah his own chair.

Shara said...

He looks so different without his glasses on, I was going to say more grown up, but I thought that when he got his glasses, so I'm not sure. Every picture I see of him he looks more and more grown up to me! I just can't take it anymore, I want to him now(I can't wait until Christmas, it seems too far away, he'll just be that much bigger by then)!!! :^(