We decided to do one last "convenient" dinner up the canyons today. The weather was perfect! And suprisingly not busy at all. Nick is definatly growing into a little boy who very much so has a mind of his own. We were there not even 5 minutes and his hands and face were covered with barbique chips and dirt. It was the cutest thing! He loved every minute of it. It was a fun evening. We are really going to miss the beautiful canyon being only minutes away.
3 comments:
Cute pictures - the ones of Nick and Dad always make me smile - and you look absolutely gorgeous in the one of you and Nick!
Shawna! You're so beautiful! I'm sad that we didn't get together more before I left! Nick is adorable. Anika still talks about him. Too funny. I'm glad you blog! I just started ours! It's seanandangell.blogspot.com. I MISS YOU!!!
Hi! So our move went surprisingly well. The girls are adjusting quicker and better than we are! We really do love it out here in good old Ohio. There is a little boy in the ward that looks JUST LIKE NICK! Honestly. In fact, the first time Anika saw him, she yelled, "NICK!...NICK!" It was pretty funny. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment