Thursday, July 23, 2009

FIREWORKS!!

We weren't able to celebrate the 4th, so we decided to for sure get some fun in for the 24th. It was pretty fun. Clark loves fireworks! So we have a way good show :)
Clark's splurge.

Nick's cookie, and truck. :)

Fireworks!!

Just me.

Our excited little boy.

Ending results...

5 comments:

Dione said...

I'm so glad you posted! I've been missing you guys!

Chris & Jess said...

Yeah! A blog post . . . finally! Love all the pictures and I think celebrating with fireworks is always a good idea :)

Nate and Chelsea said...

Hey! Looks like a lot of fun! Wish we could have been there. We miss you! Glad you had fun with the fireworks. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love how excited Nick gets!

Anonymous said...

I love the new background!