Sunday, October 4, 2009

HEY THERE DELILIAH (MTC VERSION)

4 comments:

Amber said...

This is hilarious! I've seen it before, but I get a big kick out of it every time I watch. Thanks for the laughs!

Sandy said...

I loved it! I had never seen this before! Thanks for sharing! I hope life is treating your well. I always enjoy your blog.

Love,

Sandy

Shara said...

That is TOO funny (plus, I love the original). Lucas has always said that all jokes are based on truth. It's funny because so many people can relate to it. Most can't wait 2 years of not seeing the person they've been dating and put that on hold for such a long time. If you can do that and still not only like being around each other, but love each other even more and want to be together forever then you know you've got something special. That's a big reason why I knew you must be right for Clark, even though I'd barely met you when you guys got married. That and Clark's a smart guy! ;^)

denise said...

LOL!!! These guys do a really great job with this. i'm glad you sent it. love you.