Sunday, March 7, 2010

RANDOM FUN

Nick was spoiled to get fun bed from his cousin Kylan. Nick LOVES it!!
And the trick to sleep... No slide after 8pm. Haha.

What a funny kiddo.


Nick was making my hair beautiful today.

It was kind of painful. Haha.

Not quite liking the finished product. ;)


Nick was cracking me up!!!!!!! He has never danced like this before. So I about died when out of the blue he was busting Napoleon Dynamite moves, hahaha! Priceless~

2 comments:

Chris & Jess said...

What a fun bed! I bet he LOVES it :) Your hair is so shiny, silky and GORGEOUS! And . . . wow . . . that's how I feel about the dancing - Kidding! But seriously, that was pretty funny :)

denise said...

Alright Nick!!! I love the awesome bed, the fun pictures and the video of the amazing dancing! Thanks for sharing with us! i love you Ü