Thursday, September 2, 2010

BACK TO PRESCHOOL

Nick excited to go on the bus again. He loved his first days of school, and came home excited to talk about it. The first day he told me they ate french fries and watched movies... Which I don't think was super accurate, haha. But today he came home and said they sang songs and colored, which sounds more like it ;) Either way I am glad he is having fun and doing well.


Day 1

Day 2

This year Nick is going to the P.M. school, three times a week. So we are so glad to see him learning and talking so much and am very grateful for this great opportunity that he has.

1 comment:

Chris & Jess said...

What a cute post of one of my favorite little guys - he looks SO excited to be starting school again! I think this year he is really ready for it and he will be able to have lots of fun and make lots of progress :)