Friday, October 8, 2010

JUST AN UPDATE

Time seems to be flying lately. The summer has quickly past and the busy fall is here. Nick has started back up his Preschool at the Elementary. He seems to be doing quite well this year, and he is talking so much more than last year. His tutors and teachers are very pleased, as are we :) It is so fun to hear him talking so much, some in full sentences. And to hear the things that he gets excited over. It is just fun to watch him grow and learn. I love when he comes home and talks about his friends and teachers and what hes doing. I just have the cutest kid ever!


I am doing well. Having some spare time during the week is nice. Being motivated is the hard part, lol. I have been busy though, I actually have been helping some friends with a company they have started up. And I have been in charge of the Social Media aspect of it. It is fun to do. And it has been a while since I've felt... important. Like in the business world. Lol. If that makes sense? Anyway, I am enjoying helping out.


Clark is doing well too. He is still working nights, and getting busier there too. They are very short handed on nights right now. But he is good at what he does and is trying hard to stand out. I am very proud of him.


You know what I love. 3 days off in a row :) We are lucky too, Nick has school on Fridays and Clark also has Fridays off. So we actually get some time together. We have little date days! We actually do like fun little things, the other day we had a picnic at the park. And last week we went to D.I. and picked out our silly Halloween outfits. And it is just refreshing to be able to have a few hours with my hubby.


Anyway, no pictures this post. But I will try and be better at that. As for now, I'm going to stop jabbering.

2 comments:

Chris & Jess said...

Just got back in town and saw your blog updates - so fun to hear what is going on with you guys! Much love :) J

denise said...

i am glad you are all doing so good! i love you so much Ü i am way impressed with your technology website! you are awesome Ü