I have been sick again, and because of that I have no appetite. And if anyone knows Nick, they know he is not an eater. Well, today I decided not to eat dinner. And Nick (who was actually eating his dinner pretty well) came over to me and said "Mama, this is whats for dinner..." Which is the lecture we always tell him. Lol. I thought it was quite cute. Just love our little guy.
4 comments:
LOL!!! So funny Ü But, i do hope you are feeling better soon and that you are all eating again. love you, mom
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. What's going on? By the way, Nick is SO cute!
That is hilarous! I think that is the quote of the year so far!
That is so funny - the nick part,not the sick part . . . hope you can feel better soon!
Post a Comment