Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ok, ok, time to catch up.

It has been so long and we have so much to post, I think I will just have to do it random order. I will try to write a little about each thing. We have been busy and loving life!! Hope everyone has been too :)


Visit to the Tracy Aviary

We got to feed the Pelicans.

FISH!!

Loving my boy.

Amazing shot.

Nick really enjoyed the bird show. It was fun to see so many birds.

Popcorn break!

It has been Eagle Mountain's Pioneer Days this week, and we were able to see the Demolition Derby. Such a blast!

Nick loved the crashing cars and loud engines.

But his favorite part of all was when the big tractors took the cars off the rink.

Helping us make our anniversary cake.

Our it turned out perfect! Yummy pineapple upside down cake!

Our 6th anniversary. (Nick took this photo)

Loving our new bed frame and headboard.

Our amazing photographer!!

Brode's bath time.

Nick's new hobby, taking pictures. And he's not too bad!!

Also learning to play on computers without much help.

Zoo time!

Took the train. Nick loves his new camera.

FINALLY KANGAROOS!!!!!! (My favorite)

Ok, Back to anniversary. We went to Ruby River. It was nummy food, however. Our server was not having a good night... Spilled drinks all over poor Clark and his food, then spilled something else on him when he was cleaning up at the end. So sad for him. But we had a great night otherwise.

And then theres me... Walk in to a Toby Keith song playing, sourdough bread for start... I was in heaven. Thanks to Ashley and Will for the recommendation.

And Nick absolutely loves when Aunt Carrie watches him! He comes home and cant stop talking about her. Ha ha, I think he has a little crush :) Thanks guy!!

3 comments:

Nate and Chelsea said...

Congrats on your anniversary! It looks like you guys had a great time. Also, Nick is an awesome photographer! Looks like he takes after his aunt.
-Nate

denise said...

Thanks for all the photos! What an awesome-very photogenic family Ü We sure love you all and hope you just keep being happy!

Anonymous said...

I am loving catching up on your blog. I swear it was private and I didn’t have access to it! What a treat to see!