So, my sister Ashley got me hooked on Pinterest. Its so fun. And it's kept me busy. Here's a few things I've been up to.
Fell in love with this Shakespeare quote. Framed it above our bed.
Lol, eventually we will get pictures in there.
Dinner schedule. This was so fun. Its a metal sheet behind, and everything is just stuck on with magnets. Which is great cuz I love changing things around.

I made Nick a bracelet with my phone number on it. Brilliant for big crowds, like water parks, airports and such.
A oil painting I started for our bedroom. Its not complete, I've only spent about 5 or 6 hours on it. But eventually the background will be a bit lighter, and the flowers and dots will be black. I'm excited to get on it again.

A dream catcher I started actually about 2 years ago while we were driving home from St. George. I added the feathers the other day and hung it by Nick's bed.

2 comments:
you are so very talented!!! thank you for shareing these fun things. Love you Shawn
Wow- you have been busy :) All your projects looks so great! Love the bracelet idea.
Post a Comment