Tuesday, April 29, 2008

~ MY TIME ~

It's sometimes hard to remember what you did for fun before you become a parent. For the past year and a half I've had late nights, been changing diapers, feeding my hungry baby, playing with him to make him happy and teaching him how to be a little man. He is at a point where hes a little less dependent. It is wonderful. But now what?? I've got to find the things I loved before the baby. One thing that I have started up is Yoga. I've really enjoyed this new hobby of mine. After Nick's bedtime it's my time. It is a wonderful way to unwind after a long day. Thank goodness for YOGA!!

5 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Oh man I wish! I can NOT do yoga. I laugh every time I have to get in a new awkward position!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Oh man I wish! I can NOT do yoga. I laugh every time I have to get in a new awkward position!

Carrie said...

I love yoga!

Jasmine said...

Hey! I love the new blog design! Nick is so cute. by the way, Bob made that video fo my boys, and I have no idea how he did it! sorry. Hope you guys are doing well!

DaNce tO ThE MuSiC said...

i love the new background!