Saturday, May 3, 2008

PARK CITY




For our 3 year anniversary, Clark and I decided to go to Park City and stay the night. It was a perfect little get away trip. We had fun walking Main St. and seeing all the fun shops there. Then ate at a Mexican place called La Casi ta. The best part was their salsa bar!! I love salsa, so that was a little something different that I really liked. Then the next day we did some shopping at the Outlet Stores. That was a lot of fun too. Amazingly, I only called 3 times to check on Nick : ). We missed him sooo much! It was my first night away from him. (I know, I know... After 20 months, it's much needed!). Grandma and Grandpa Call were so good to watch him for us. He had so much fun with them. Anyway, the weekend went great, and I can't wait to do it again!!


4 comments:

Anne said...

Yay Park City! That's where we went on our honeymoon! Fun times! You look great!

Dione said...

We also went to Park City on our honeymoon! This year, for our 19th wedding anniversary we will be in NYC & Boston - celebrating McKenna and John's graduations! It's fun seeing pictures of just the two of you (cause Nick usually steals the show). You're a cute couple. I'm glad my brother has such a wonderful wife!

Nate and Chelsea said...

Congrats you guys! It looks like you guys had a great time!! Can't wait to see you in June!!

denise said...

with parents like this, no wonder Nick is so darn cute!!! It was a blast taking care of Nick. He is so great Ü