Monday, July 14, 2008

COUSIN TIME

Clark's sister and her family were able to come to Utah for a while so we were able to get everyone together. It was a lot of fun. It was really fun to watch our little guys interact with one another. They are all getting so big!!
So cute! (Easton and Nickolas)

I wonder what they're looking at? (Nickolas, Jonah and Easton)

They are getting so big! (Jonah, Nickolas and Easton)


They always want to be doing what the other one is doing. (Jonah, Nickolas and Easton)

Just chillin' on the steps. (Easton and Nickolas)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! Thanks for sending me some!

Sarah said...

How cute! He is so lucky to have boy cousins his age! Keep an eye on those three.

Shara said...

Oh, I miss these little guys soooooooo much! I guess I can't really say little anymore, they are growing up SO MUCH! And they are all so handsome, the girls will all be fighting over them! :oD

denise said...

What cute, cute cousins!!! You are such a great mom! I love you.