Saturday, July 19, 2008

YOUR MEMORIES OF ME...

This could be really embarrassing, but lets go for it...


1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Anne said...

"Hello, I'm Connie Chunk." "And I'm Barbawa Walters, and this is S.A.M news." That was one of my funnest memories with you. I remember sitting in office at your parents house, filming that news story for U.S. History and just about dying laughing. I should find that video and put in on Youtube or something. Haha. Love you!

Karen said...

I wanna talk about me, I wanna talk about I, I wanna talk about number one o my me my...I like talking about you you you you usually...but occasionally I wanna talk about me!!!
Need I say more??
(Legacy Foundation memories!!, they are the fondest!!)

Emmers said...

I remember playing flute in your basement. DORKS.

Tormenting poor dead math teacher.

You slamming into the fence in driving school and ME getting yelled at for it.

Sarah said...

In my 7th grade yearbook you were narrating what you were writing and I stopped you and said, "My parents read this!" So this is how it ended up...
Sarah,
Have a fun summer and safe se.... senrod. (Don't ask.)
It was quite funny.

denise said...

My amazing Shawna! No one beams quite as bright as you Ü. How I love that fabulous smile that you've had since you were a baby. It lights up my heart.

Never a dull moment when you were around. What a blessing that is - you bring so much fun to our family.

One of my dearest memories came when I was dealing with a serious health issue. You were in high school and busy with teenage fun. I remember you coming to me privately and saying "mom, everything is going to be alright! I will do anything you need me to." That meant so much to me and warms my heart to this day. I love you so much! mom

Unknown said...

It was a wet and rainy day, I wanted to go on a drive with Shawna. At the time she wasn't sure why, but I insisted. Out side the Mt Timpanogus temple I perposed. It was perfect! we later got married at that temple.