Monday, August 11, 2008

TWO PEAS IN A POD

I know I have a lot of posts of Clark and Nick. But how could I not?
They are just so stinkin' cute together!!

Sharing head phones...

Playing their games. :)

2 comments:

Shara said...

It's more like "Two Peas and an I-Pod" (except you have a Zune, right?) They are just the epitome of the saying, "Like Father, Like Son", aren't they? Too cute. It's not that hard for me to remember Clark when he was Nick's age (him and Carrie both), so it is still crazy for me to see them in the role of parents. But of course, I always knew Clark would be great at it when the time came, just the fact that that time is now makes me feel so old! You both are doing a great job raising your beautiful boy, I can tell. Love and miss you all. -Shara

Shara said...

Okay, so after Emma saw my comment (just as I was clicking "publish"), she informed me that it is a PSP, not an MP3. I realized they were playing some kind of video games in the bottom picture, but I thought they were listening to music in the top one. See that just proves how old I really am! ;o)