Thursday, January 15, 2009

SICK DAY

Poor Nick has been sick the past few days. At first his temp was 102, but has dropped over the past day 1/2. I have to admit, it was kind of nice taking a "sick day" with him... We both spent a lot of time on the couch. Last night, he wouldn't sleep all that well. He wouldn't lay in his bed, his crib, our bed or even the couch. All he wanted was to be held!! So cute!! However, he didn't fall to sleep till 5 am. BUT! I thought he would get a good rest in after that, right?? Nope, he was up again just after 8. But, its not all bad. He was playful and energetic all day! Luckily whatever he had is done with. Now, I hope we get good sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Oh he looks so sad!! I hope he gets better soon.