This year my Parents have worked like crazy to sort hundreds of childhood pictures. It is a huge project and I can't wait to see them all when it is complete. My Dad was able to scan a few, so I got a little sneak peek. Oh I was such a crazy, active kid.
Haha, I though I would post them for kicks.
I was the CHUBBIEST baby!! Haha, Nate on the left and Jessie in Center.
.bmp)
On my tricycle. Age 3.

I was the "Angel" in the Christmas story. Age 3.

Church time pic. Age 4. Love Britt's grin. I'm far left, then Jessie, Brit is on Jessie's lap. Then Nate on the right.

Ringlet hair. Age 5.
My best friends from Sandy, UT. Stephanie and Tasha. Age 5.
The big #6! :D

Somewhere? Age 6.
2 comments:
what a cutie!!! i love you shawna girl Ü
Ha, Ha, Ha!!! Loved this little flashback :)
Post a Comment