Turns out it's 27!!
Yep, today was my birthday and I was spoiled this year! This is me decked out with my new stuff. Hat, gloves, winter coat, a Christmas moose, Martinelli's and Cella's chocolates. I was able to do lunch with my Mom and Sister today, and that was so fun! Thanks everyone for all the phone calls and messages. :)
Nick absolutely loves this moose grandma gave us! He is so funny. He was walking around with it the other day, and the thing is his same size! He loves it, even gives it goodnight kisses. Lol. What a cutie I have.
Ready for Christmas! After 4 years of being in charge of seasonal at Robert's Crafts. The holidays were just a hectic time of the year that was only enjoyed AFTER new years. It has now been over 3 years that I have have had to work. And I am finally starting to enjoy Christmas again! We even got the tree up before Thanksgiving. Nick loves the tree, any lights he sees anywhere he calls "Christmas tree" Its funny. We have 2 jingle bells hidden on the tree too that Nick loves to find. It's gonna be a fun holiday with a 3 year old.
And after 4 1/2 years of marriage, we finally got STOCKINGS! Lol, we just kinda never got around to it. And we decided it would be fun to start. Well, we are loving the season already and hope that everyone else is too.
2 comments:
Love the winter clothes and the beautiful Christmas decorations :) I had heard about the moose and how much Nick loved it . . . that is the cutest pic :)
Yeah! Christmas is coming! i wish i was as ready as you!
I loved everything we did for your birthday Ü it is always fun to be with you! I love you, mom
Post a Comment