Sunday, November 1, 2009

NICK THE NINJA

This year for Halloween we were sooo excited! All three of us were gonna dress up as Ninjas. Clark made the outfits for all of us. They looked so good! But Nick was the one who got to use his the most. He had a school party where they could dress up and made cookies and made a candy corn to bring home! It was so cute. Clark caught the flu the day before Halloween, so he wasn't able to dress up. His outfit was the best too!! Haha, I'm gonna have to take a pic when hes feeling better. Then Halloween evening rolled around and Nick and I were gonna kinda chill at home and stay with Clark. But then I decided we were gonna go surprise Grandma and Grandpa. So Nick and I got dressed up and headed over to Orem. They were so surprised! Oh well. Maybe Clark will have to do the ninja thing next year.


Showing off his moves ;)

Coming home from the school party.

Nick's candy corn.

Good shot of the whole outfit.

4 comments:

Dione said...

Cowabunga! He's too cute!

Chris & Jess said...

Love that little ninja :) I'm super impressed that Clark made the costumes!!!

Shayla Finlinson said...

the costume is awesome... and sorry that clark is not feeling well thats no fun...

denise said...

We love our own family of ninjas! We have the cutest ninjas ever!!! We are excited to see you soon. love you all.