Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WE'RE GOING PRIVATE~

So after months of hearing creepy stories about people stealing pics and such, I have decided to make the blog open to friends and family only. :) So anyone who would like an invite, send me an email or facebook me a message and I will get you added. Thanks!

6 comments:

denise said...

We would die without your blogs! i am glad you are going private! i love you. please invite us on your blog!

Steve Ray said...

Please let us know so we can include Nickolas in the newsletter - Dad

Karen said...

I know the feeling! add me, I'd love to keep in touch with what you are doing.
karenpew@gmail.com

Nate and Chelsea said...

Please add us too!

Chris & Jess said...

Everyone is going private . . . maybe I'll have to jump on the bandwagon! It probably doesn't even need to be said, but we want in :)

Chris said...

LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG PAPER :)