Sunday, October 31, 2010

MEET KEN AND BARBIE:

10 years after their wedding.

Clark and I had so much fun getting our costumes together.

Nick and Grandma, a week before Halloween.

Decorating our silly pumpkin.

Creative, huh?

5 comments:

Chris & Jess said...

FUN!! - He is the cutest pirate I've ever seen, and your outfits were hilarious :)

Nate and Chelsea said...

Love, love, love, Barbie and Ken!! Looks like a blast! Love you!

denise said...

LOL! LOL!!! wow, ken and barbie have changed a bit. oh well, we all do. So fun!! And i love the pirate we had come and visit us! so cute!!! just love you all. thanks for sharing.

Wood said...

Hope you had a great halloween and I hope that you all get better soon!

denise said...

man, this continues to make me laugh!! i love the sweater Ken, i mean Clark has tied around his neck. you gues are the best!