Thursday, May 3, 2012

Children's Imagination

Nick is super funny.  He has always, ALWAYS loved vehicles.  Anything with wheels and moves is Nick's thing.  So Nick and I were playing with a cement truck and dump truck.  It was my turn to fill up the dump truck, and he was looking so intently at the cars.  And when I was done filling it up, Nick grinned and said...

"That was INCREDIBLE!!"

Oh, I love it.  It is so fun to live in a little kids world.  I am so lucky to have my big boy who has such a fun imagination.  I love him with all my heart.

2 comments:

denise said...

oh what a wonderful blessing he is! And you too! Keep enjoying one another you two buddies Ü

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! If only we all thought simple moments so incredible. What a great example of how we should all enjoy the simple moments in life!