I just wanted to take some time on this Valentines Day to express how I feel about my Husband. I have been so blessed these past (almost) 3 years to have such a wonderful, caring, thoughtful husband. He has done so much to support our little family. I am so proud of all he had accomplished and what he will in years to come. Nickolas adors his dad! When Clark comes home from work, Nick is at the window waiting for him. Clark is a wonderful father. He plays with Nick all the time. He even takes morning duty every so often! He has always taken the time to let me know how much he loves me. I cannot imaging anyone being a better fit for me. I love you Clark-o!
1 comment:
Hey it is so fun to see you blog too! Your cute little baby is getting so big. I love all your pictures of him. :)
Post a Comment