1. 10 years ago
Wow! Well, i was 15. My life was all about FLIRTING! Forget school work! I played the piano and flute. I had a lot of fun.
2. 5 things on your list to do today
1- Clean my stove top 2- Patch Nicks eye 3- Do a few loads of LAUNDRY 4- Cook dinner for the fam 5- Go on a walk with Nick
3. snacks you enjoy
You could pretty much give me anything with CHOCOLATE and i'll take it.
4. what would you do if you became a millionaire suddenly
Travel. I would love to see ENGLAND first of all. Its been a long time dream. Then put some in savings for our kids.
5. 3 bad habits
Ha ha, just 3? 1- I pop my wrists. Drives people nuts... 2- I have a way short temper. Working on it. 3- SLEEPING. I love my sleep.
6. 5 places you have lived
1- Minnesota 2- W. Jordan 3- Sandy 4- OREM 5- Provo
7. 5 jobs you've had
1- Babysitting, everyone's favorite teenage job. 2- Maceys grocery store for 2 years 3- Legacy Foundation, a really fun job 4- Roberts Arts & Crafts for 4 years 5- And MOM, the best job i have had yet!
8. 5 things people don't know about you
1- Was voted biggest flirt twice in Jr High 2- Have had sooo many stitches but never broken a bone 3- Worked at a craft store for 4 years but am not crafty at all 4- I have been in 3 commercials in my life. When I was young, I was in a water gun commercial. And the other two were for Roberts 5- Refuse to dive a stick, tried and FAILED so many times
1 comment:
So Fun! I don't know why, but I can't picture you as a big flirt.
Post a Comment