For Easter, Clark got a remote control helicopter. He loves it, but Nick loves it even more! The first time he saw one he would SCREAM from excitement and terror at the same time. Now he just gets excited. Anyway... Its pretty cute.
Thanks Shawna for sharing your blogg! I love the videos of Nick! I see a whole new side of him that I didn't see when we visited!
He still runs away from it a little - so funny! It totally freaks me out too :) Way fun toy Clark! Jess
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks Shawna for sharing your blogg! I love the videos of Nick! I see a whole new side of him that I didn't see when we visited!
He still runs away from it a little - so funny! It totally freaks me out too :) Way fun toy Clark! Jess
Post a Comment