
Spring is my favorite time of year. The hint of warmth right after a long few months of snow is the best feeling in the world! Nick and I have been doing a lot of walking. We live just a few blocks away from the hospital fields, so we stroller over there and play and play. He really enjoys walking all around and discovering things outside his little world indoors. He is fascinated with the cars all around. He watches each car as they drive by. So here's to a fun spring!
4 comments:
I love spring, because spring means summer is coming! Yay!
Hi! Thank you so much for all your fun comments. Nick is getting to be so big- and so cute. I love this picture of you two. Hopefully we see you all soon at Hill Family FHE. :)
i just love to see you guys, he so adorable, i can't even handle it. I can't wait to meet him and i miss you so much, take care and i love you guys!
Chelsea
Oh my gosh! Nick is soo big now and as always so cute! I can't wait to keep up on you guys this way :). We need to get together!
Post a Comment