My sister, Ashley was married yesterday! It was a beautiful HOT wedding. The Bountiful Temple was just amazing. And Will, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!! We love you both.

Nickolas and the beautiful bride.

All the handsome boys in our family. Clark on the left, Chris, Nate and Will.

Nick's was so handsome in his wedding suit.
.JPG)
These are my boys. :)

Mama and Nick at the reception.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Isn't she 12? That's the last time I remember seeing her! Congrats! I love the pics! You look so good!
Nick looks SO cute in his little suit! My boys have suits and they wear them to church every single Sunday because they are so adorable. I can't believe that Ashley is married!
There is nothing cuter on a little boy than a bow tie (and the vest just makes it that much cuter)! And when it's on a boy as cute as Nick, well, then it is irresistible!
Post a Comment