TAGGED by Emily!! It's been a while since I've been tagged. So here we go! I tag... Jessie, Carrie, Nicole and Jasmine. :) Have fun!
2) PAUL NEWMAN~ I get teased relentlessly for having a crush on this guy. But how can I resist? Yeah, huge Paul Newman fan.
3) DRIVER'S ED~ Okay, couldn't pass this one up... Tribute to Emily for taking the wrath of the teacher... And I can hardly believe I'm posting this on my blog for everyone to see. First off, I'm just gonna say I'm a natural at driving... now :). Emily and I had driver's ed right before lunch time. It was my turn to drive on the practice range and Emily was in the passenger's seat. I was driving along, and somehow got confused about which was the gas and which was the break. And drove right into the fence (missing another car by about a foot...) Smooth. The best part was when the teacher swore over the intercom and came running down to see the damage. But who got in trouble?? EMILY!! Love ya, girl!
4) LOST~ I was born in Minnesota. And when I was 3, I went to Dayton's Department Store with my Mom and Sister. It was a huge store, 12 stories high. My Mom turned around to fix my Sister's bow. When she was done, I was no where to be found! I can't even imagine the fear that went through her mind. Long story short, she found me safe and sound.
5) SOUR DOUGH BREAD~ I absolutely love sourdough bread! Especially in San Fransisco.
6) KISSED~ Truth comes out... I have kissed 14 boys in my life. And along with that, was voted biggest flirt twice in Jr. High. **BLUSH BLUSH**
7) TENNIS~ I played tennis in high school. I had a lot of fun. One year I did singles, the next I played doubles.
8) COMPUTER NERD~ Clark has got me hooked on computer games. I never would have dreamed I would be the girl who puts her kids down for naps and plays WoW, but I am. Hahaha.
9) WRITING~ I love to write. More so when I was younger. I had a very creative mind and loved expressing myself with a pen and paper. In Jr. High I was big in writing stories. They were actually really corny now that I think back at them, but it really enjoyed it.
10) NOT CRAFTY~ I worked at Roberts Arts & Crafts for 4 years. Funny thing is, I'm not that crafty. I was over the seasonal department and loved it! Although I do miss the discounts on oil painting supplies...
11) SAN FRANSISCO~ This is the funnest place I've ever vacationed! I always have fond memories of San Fransisco and hope to go there with Clark-o and Nick in not too long.
12) PERSONAL SPACE~ I need my personal space!! I get overwhelmed easily with people who are not the same way.
13) 4 PROMS~ I was lucky enough to be asked to 4 proms. Once Freshman year. Twice Junior year. Then once Senior year. I was spoiled!
14) PSYCHOLOGY~ I have always been interested in psychology. How the mind works, why people do what they do. Understanding people. I drove my family nuts with the Color Code. Just ask them!! I think my Mom hid it once of twice. :D
15) DON'T LIKE DRIVING NEW PLACES~ I'm overly cautious when I don't know here I'm going. I'm much better in the passenger seat.
16) MARRIED CIVILLY~ Clark and I were married at the White Willow in Provo, Ut. It was a beautiful place. Then we were sealed one year later in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.
17) OIL PAINTING~ In college I really started enjoying the arts more. I took an oil painting class, as well as a drawing class. They both were so much fun. Some day when I get a bit more time I would like to keep them up.
18) LETTERS~ This one will take some explaining. I met Clark while I worked at Roberts. We worked with each other for not quite 6 months before he left on his mission. We became friends during that time. We wrote consistently the whole two years. It was really fun to get to know him like that. And about 4 months or so before he came home I knew I loved him. And when he came home everything just worked out. I fell in love with Clark-o through letters.
19) NOT A FAN OF BIG CARS~ Love the looks, but I don't like driving them. I feel much more in control with my tiny sedans.
20) HAIR CUTS~ Have this strange love for haircuts. I put it on my calendar and count the days.
21) GLASSES~ When I was a Senior in High School. I was convinced I needed glasses. So my mom took me to get my eyes checked. Strangely enough, my eyes were almost perfect. But I wanted glasses so badly that I talked my mom into buying me some. Not a complete waste, I use them a lot still. Especially in church and night driving.
22) COOKING~ I absolutely love to cook!! I can do anything on a stove, but ever ask me to bake anything!!
23) SPRING TIME~ I love everything about the spring. I love lilacs, rain, Easter... The freezing cold of winter is gone, and it's not too hot. What better time of year than spring?!!
24) ENGLAND~ Ever sense I was in Elementary school I have always wanted to go to England on vacation. Clark was so lucky to be called there on his mission. Someday we will get there!!
25) NO BROKEN BONES~ Although I have had many unusual emergency visits... I have had stitches above and below my left eyebrow for two different occasions. Knelt on a rusty badge needle which disappeared underneath my knee cap, and had surgery to get it out. And was once attacked by a swarm of bees when I walked into a bees nest as I was hiking with my family. That was a fun one...

3 comments:
haha ya thanks for that! Jeesh, I'm surprised she didn't start hitting me for not pressing the emergency brake!
It is so fun to read your blog!!! I love reading what you guys are up to and see how your family is coming along. It reminds me of when my family was younger! But what I love the most is getting to know you(shawna)so much more with each post! And I am sooooo happy to see how much you love my brother! It is so cute to watch you two and how you care for each other! Don't ever let that change, even when life gets crazier and crazier. (Which it will) Looking forward to future postings!!! : )
Oh how i love you!!! All of these funny, unique, scary, tender things come together to make the "Shawna" that we all know and love. Thank you for being you and being such a big part of my life! i love you =0) mom
Post a Comment