Friday, September 19, 2008

LONG OVERDUE...

Anyone who knows me could tell you I'm not a clean freak, but once in a while I get in these motivated cleaning moods. Now that Clark-o is working graveyards again I have been much more productive than I normally am. So I have been thinking for a month now that I need to go through Nick's closet and organize the clothes he's grown out of. We had clothes everywhere in that closet!! So I eventually got it all sorted out and packed up in bags. Now the trick is putting it back in the closet... Anyway, good to have that project done. Next, the other closet with holiday stuff, oil painting supplies, easels and who knows what else! WOO HOO!!

1 comment:

denise said...

AWESOME for you! I love the feeling i have when i complete a project like this. Not always the funnest way to spend an afternoon, but, a long lasting, good feeling afterwards Ü