Saturday, September 13, 2008

THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS

So I was talking to my sister a few weeks ago and she told me I should see this movie. I've heard lots of good things about it, so I finally got around to watching it. My sister was right, I cried and cried and cried. Will Smith did an amazing job playing this role. And the boy in the movie is his son in real life. It just make the whole movie that much more touching. Every minute your heart is just breaking for this little family, it just makes you realize how much we take for granted. Life is not that hard for us. And it especially made me appreciate my wonderful husband!! I know he would do anything for his family. So thanks to all the men out there who work so hard. It was a really good movie, I highly recommend it.

No comments: