Friday, October 31, 2008

OUR LITTLE MONKEY

We had a fun time trick-or-treating this year! He even tried saying "trick or treat" a few times today. It's so fun to see Nick start having fun with it too. This year he was a monkey. It was the cutest little outfit (thanks Sha!). He was really cute, although he was giving his candy to everyone. It was quite funny. Well, he's the cutest monkey I've ever seen!!
See the cute banana?

Last minute costume for Mama. We actually bought a really ugly cheep long hair blonde wig too, but it was so disgusting, I gave up on that.

Trick or treating at Grandpa Call's.

One of Nicks favorite people. Grandpa was the very first word he tried to say. :) Grandma is in Missouri visiting Jess & Chris right now, so we missed her this year.

Visiting Will & Ashley. Cute pic Ash. :D

Visiting Great Grandma & Grandpa Call.

Making himself right at home.

Visiting Great Grandma & Grandpa Hill.

Our Pumpkin.

6 comments:

Chris & Jess said...

Loved the Halloween pics - only wish we could have been there to see "Curious Nick" the monkey live and in person! Love you guys

Dione said...

That is the cutest little monkey I've seen! And you made a very cute witch!

Melissa said...

Kira wore the same costume last night! Nick is way cute in it too! Glad you had a good halloween!

Jasmine said...

So cute! And I was a witch, too, for the first time ever! (As a halloween costume, that is...)

Sarah said...

Very cute monkey! I love your pumpkin. I don't think we could fit our last name on one! :)

Alyssa/Jo said...

Nick really is far too cute!