
Nick hair have been harder and harder to deal with. Whenever he wakes up now, his hair sticks up in the back. Straight up. And not like a few hairs. Its a row. So today, we tried gelling it, and I just laughed. We've never really gelled it before, and it just looks fluffy. Ha ha, anyway... We will figure out how to work with it eventually. (Doesn't Nick remind you of the cute boy from Jerry Maguire??)
5 comments:
He's so freaking cute with his hair spikey! I guess I'm a little biased though - I always think he's adorable!
I like the gel! I think spiky hair on little boys is so cute.
That is too funny! I love it. Good Luck, Easton's hair is always a mess!
one word . . . ADORABLE!!! love you, grandma Ü
I love it!
Gavin's is curly so..that's a whole new medium for me LOL
Post a Comment