Saturday, October 11, 2008

SURVEY SAYS...



I was reading in the Daily Herald about politics, and this one caught my eye. They write...


"Survey: 77 percent of people avoid talking politics


More than three-fourths of people avoid discussing politics with friends and family because they fear the conversations could become too emotional, according to a new survey by Utah County researchers.


Nearly half of the 614 respondents said they've had a "bad experience" when discussing politics in the past, according to the survey by Provo-based VitalSmarts. And one in 10 said they would avoid political talk at all costs."


You know, the older I get, I see more and more this is so true! People do not always agree, and in fact, many get frustrated with those who do not see what they believe to be right. It seems like when Bush and Kerry were running, the whole thing was a joke! And this year... Well, it will be interesting to see what happens. I think I'd much rather sit back and hear what people have to say about both sides. LOL. Anyway, elections are coming up. I think 25 days away... Be sure to vote!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I HATE talking politics so I think that puts me in the category. Happy voting. (Don't worry even though I hate politics, I like voting)