
What a sweetheart my husband is! I love just
cuz flowers! He is so thoughtful. White is my favorite color rose. It came at a perfect time too. We have been preparing for the primary program over the past few weeks. We don't have many kids at all in the primary, it's small enough that they combine the who. But every practice we had seemed to be so unorganized and chaotic. We had our primary program yesterday, and it turned out amazing! The kids did a great job on their parts. I even got choked up a few times. It's funny to see how you grow to love the kids so much. It was a really sweet program. Clark and I used to join teach the 8-9 year old boys, we have 4 boys. But Clark got a new calling, so I will be there all alone. They are good boys. And I'm glad I can be a small part of their life, at least for a while. So, I
realized a bit ago, Nickolas is gonna be in the Sunbeams in just over a year!!!!! How crazy is that? I can't believe how fast he has grown up. I can't even imagine him in the primary. But he is loving nursery. It's so funny to watch him. He is a lot like his Dad and Mom when it comes to groups. Just kind of laid back. Yesterday, we went to pick him up and he was standing by the table and 4 other kids running so fast around the table. It was just funny to see Nick. He didn't dare move anywhere. I love my boys!!
1 comment:
Cute :) Great job Clark!
Post a Comment