Monday, November 17, 2008

BEEN A WHILE

K, clearly not an artist, but I do love to paint. It has been quite a while. Actually over two years now but we went on a drive tonight up Hobble Creek Canyon and say the most beautiful sunset! It was really amazing. I told Clark I wish we had our camera with us. But the image has been in my mind. So I decided to pull out my oil paints and get it on a canvas. I'm much better at abstract so the sunset isn't the most amazing. (That way anything can be art right?) I have missed painting. I have actually done some fun stuff in the past. Maybe I'll post some of my other stuff when I can pull them out. Hopefully, I'll keep it up!
Hobble Creek sunset.

Totally random. Just using up the extra paint. (So expensive!)

Don't really know what this is. I just started painting and this is what turned out. It's my favorite of the day.

2 comments:

Chris & Jess said...

YOU ARE SOOOO TALENTED! I can't believe you just whipped these out! I love the creative use of color, texture and form.

Alyssa/Jo said...

WOW! That is awesome! You are amazing!