Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CAMPING AT PAYSON LAKE

A few weeks back Jessie and Chris were in town from Missouri so we decided to do a little camping trip. We had a fun time. Nick had a blast! He loves the outdoors. And he slept amazing! What a good little boy we have.
Finding his own path.

We are in so much trouble already...

Jessie and Chris, working hard ;)

Mama and Nick.

Dad and Nick.

We were lucky to have the place almost to ourselves. He had so much fun on his bike.

Ugh, I hate camping pics...

2 comments:

Nate and Chelsea said...

How fun! I wish we could have been there!

Shara said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun camping. Nick is getting so big. And actually, so is Clark. That probably sounds weird. I don't mean that literally. It's just, he's becoming such a, I don't know...Man! That sounds weird too! I guess what I'm trying to say is...Happy Birthday (one day late) to my "baby" brother who has just really grown to be such a respectable, responsible, worthy, honorable, and so forth husband, father, brother, friend and, yes...Man! (In other words, "everything"! Or, I could go way back, Clark (and embarrass you further) and say, "evrysing"). ;o) Anyway, I won't say anything more to embarrass you. Even if it is my job. I love you and your family so much and miss you guys a ton. I am really looking forward to another trip to Utah next month, actually this month now (from about the 19th-28th). We really like to camp too (Abram LOVES it!). Maybe we could even squeeze in a quick camping trip while we're there if you guys are free a night or two? I lost my family "phone book" and couldn't find the e-mail you sent with your updated contact info. I think it may have been sent to my old e-mail, or I accidentally deleted it. I wanted to call for your b-day, especially since it's been FOREVER since we talked and I haven't been online as much lately, so I haven't kept up on your blog as much as usual. So it's made me feel even MORE out-of-touch. Anyway, this post is already WAY too long, so will you e-mail me your contact info to jujulovesme@gmail.com? Thanks. Give Nick a big squeeze for me. :D ~ Shara