Awesome Shawna! Great Job!
Did you paint this, Shawna? I love it! How did you get that texture?
So talented! I'm going to have to commission you to paint something for our house :)
Shawna you rock! We need a good artist in the family. :) How long does something like that take?
What a talent you have. you certainly don't get this from me. Love you, mom
You are so talented! I had no idea you were such a great artist!
I LOVE this, Shawna. You're so talented!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awesome Shawna! Great Job!
Did you paint this, Shawna? I love it! How did you get that texture?
So talented! I'm going to have to commission you to paint something for our house :)
Shawna you rock! We need a good artist in the family. :) How long does something like that take?
What a talent you have. you certainly don't get this from me. Love you, mom
You are so talented! I had no idea you were such a great artist!
I LOVE this, Shawna. You're so talented!
Post a Comment