ROSE GARDENS
Amazing color.
.JPG)
Nick loved the fountain, of course.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Mama's little buddy.
.JPG)
Blegh. Just me.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Clark and I.
.JPG)
I LOVE white roses. :)
.JPG)
.JPG)
ASTORIA

We
stumbled across this place on accident and we were so glad we did. We finally got our sit down fish meal with Nick in a good mood! Not only that, we were lucky to get a seat with a view overlooking the water and bridge. It was so fun! Afterwards we walked on the walkway behind our
restaurant.
.JPG)
Behind the
restaurant. The driver even waved at Nick. I love people who are friendly with my boy.
.JPG)
View from the walkway.
+-+Copy.JPG)
Nick on the tracks.
.JPG)
View of the river and bridge.
.JPG)
Lovely ;)
OREGON COAST
.JPG)
We took a day and drove along the coast.

Look at that green!! Nick loved the tunnels.
Shot of us... somewhere?
Beautiful.
.JPG)
Oh, I miss it already.
TIME TO GO HOME
My boy makes me laugh. After a long day, I look back at him. He had taken off his shoes and put his socks on his hands and was ready for bed.
RANDOM STUFF
I LOVED all the different churches I saw! It is so different from Utah. I fell in love with this one for some reason. I wish I would have taken more shots of the different styles I saw. Oh well, next time.
.JPG)
Oregon has loads of windmills!!
Hehe, and on every corner you can find this! (Not really) But I
couldn't bring myself to eat there. But it made me laugh every time.
As we were driving through the state we saw many marshmallow fields. And I had always wondered where marshmallows come from... :)
3 comments:
Wow! such great pictures! Thank you for sharing. it looks like you had an amazing vacation! We are glad to have you back safe. Love, mom
How fun! I love that you just picked a place and went. That's great! (Have you ever been to New Mexico? ;)
Woops! That was actually Dione up there! But John wants to know if you've ever been to NM too!
Post a Comment