I forgot you went private - I just figured you hadn't blogged in a while. I'm glad you have! It's been fun catching up.
It looks like you had a great holiday season. I'm sad that you weren't able to come to any of the Ray family get-togethers. Hopefully we will see you at McKenna's wedding?
4 comments:
How super fun to have this on video!!! you all look great and i especially love Nick's pirate patch. Way to go you guys! love you!
Fun pictures - wish we could've been there to play in the snow with you too :) The video is great - we watched it over and over! Lots of Love, J
So Fun!
I forgot you went private - I just figured you hadn't blogged in a while. I'm glad you have! It's been fun catching up.
It looks like you had a great holiday season. I'm sad that you weren't able to come to any of the Ray family get-togethers. Hopefully we will see you at McKenna's wedding?
Post a Comment