As I have mentioned before, I do like art. Oil paint is a lot of fun, and so is drawing. Now, I am super armature so don't be expecting anything great. I took a few classes when I was at UVSC and had a lot of fun with them. One of the projects in my oil class was to find a picture and only paint a small portion of it. So, I love this poster done by Kim Anderson. And I decided this would be a fun one to chose.

So, I picked a corner of the face. I seriously laugh when I see this painting though, cuz the dude looks Asian. I can not for the life of me draw/paint people. But it's fun to try. Many of you have probably seen this painting before. I posted it a few months back...
ANYWAY, so I decided to pull out my pencils, erasers and shading pencil and do a similar thing. Luckily I kept the small picture of the boy with the flowers and was able to follow that. To be honest, my things would look a lot better, but I am the kind of person who hates doing things over time. If I start something, I want it done. So, I only started this drawing yesterday evening and finished today. Really, nothing amazing. But I think this would be a fun thing to keep up. Hopefully :)
1 comment:
Good job! They look great!
Post a Comment