So I finally chopped my hair off again. We cut 5 or 6 inches off. This was the first time I really was thinking twice about it. It hasn't been this short since Nick was born. But it looks really good! (Thank you Shayla!)
I LOVE it!!!
Ohh, I love it! Although it was kinda strange to see you with long hair in the first place. You always used to keep it short. :o)Very cute!
It's gorgeous!
It looks way cute!
Cute! Can't wait to see it!
Love it so much!!
cute hair, cute little guy, cute, cute, cute lady!!! I loved being with you when you had it cut. You are awesomeÜ Love, mom
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE it!!!
Ohh, I love it! Although it was kinda strange to see you with long hair in the first place. You always used to keep it short. :o)
Very cute!
It's gorgeous!
It looks way cute!
Cute! Can't wait to see it!
Love it so much!!
cute hair, cute little guy, cute, cute, cute lady!!! I loved being with you when you had it cut. You are awesomeÜ Love, mom
Post a Comment