Nick has been so cute lately. He is now officially 2 1/2. So crazy!! Time flies for sure. Nick has had his glasses for a year now and it broke for the first time this week. I'm just happy he made it a year! He is getting more playful and starting to talk more too!! It is so fun to see him grow up. We have been working with Kids on the Move since January and am already seeing improvement. The other day I asked Nick a question and he responded "no"! I was sooo excited I almost cried! Lol, I am sure the "no" word will get less exciting over time. :) We have been working on him with signing too. He is catching on fast. It is really fun to watch him. He is so helpful lately too. If Mama is doing laundry, Nick is right by my side. Oh, and he loves to help with vacuuming. Nick lately is filling his days with running all over the house, reading books, counting things, playing with his cars, working on puzzle/thinking games, bath time and enjoying the nice weather!! I can not wait for springtime!!!!! Nick and I are gonna spend a lot of time outside this year. Well, Nick makes me smile everyday! I am so lucky to have him. Here's a few pictures of my cute Nickolas.
1 comment:
Now I will claim this little guy as my nephew! I love you too, Nick!
Post a Comment