So, last post I had mentioned the Nick was car sick. That turned out to not be the case (unfortunately). His deep heavy cough just got worse and worse, and his apatite went away. It took us forever to lay him down for a nap again yesterday and when he woke up he was coughing so hard and had tears streaming down his cheeks! It was so sad! It almost made me cry. So we called the doctor right away and got him in. Turns out our little guy has strep. I am glad we got him in when we did though. Tomorrow he shouldn't be contagious anymore. Thank goodness!! He is still a bit fussy, and isn't quite himself. But it will be nice to have our healthy boy back soon! That way we can all get sleep again. ;) As always, I'm gonna miss the snuggles.
2 comments:
Poor little guy!
Poor guy, I hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment