Friday, March 6, 2009

A LITTLE BEHIND...

I have been sooo lazy with my blog! We've had a bit going on. I have a few random pictures to post. Not only that, this past week our desktop totally died on us! I can't figure out if Clark did it on purpose or not... ;) He has wanted to put together a computer for so long, and what better time than now?!! So he has been working on our new really nice desktop for the past few days now. We compared it to the price of a already put together desktop and was floored by how much we saved by having Clark make it!! What a deal! I think I lucked out having a computer savvy Husband! So now that my computer is back up and running, I have no more excuses for putting off my blogging, huh?
Clark's pride and joy.

Working hard.


So complicated!! Organized mess :)

No comments: