Saturday, January 9, 2010

FUN IN THE SNOW

Ava and Nick had so much fun in the snow. And the rest of us had fun watching them have fun. Haha, just kidding, it was a blast.
So cute, don't you think?

Nick and I. (Remind me to wear makeup everyday... I'm past the natural beauty stage. ;)

This picture cracks me up. Cheers for Britt, way to take one for the team.

Nick is so brave. We actually went out today and he discovered he loves going down on his tummy.

Grandma and Ava.
Britt and I.

Look at the determination in her eyes...
Nick loves his Grandpa.

Ava loved the snow.
Look at that smile and those pretty eyes. She's gonna be a heart breaker.
Aunt Brittany is great.

Naters and his little Ava.

2 comments:

Chris said...

this looks like it was such a blast - I'm so jealous that we weren't there!!! But thanks for posting the photos so we could be a little part of it - J

denise said...

Wow!!! That was great fun Ü