I used to be so good at keeping up on my blogging. Just been lazy lately I guess. Anyway, not a whole lot new at all. However we have been really good. I just have to tell you, Nick has been so cute with his signing lately!! He is doing really well with the words we have been working with him. It fun too, cuz not only does he sign, he almost always says the word! Which is awesome, because that is what we have been working for. The Kids on the Move is still working with us, and we have really been pleased. We are always excited to see what else we can do to trigger his speaking. So far the words he can sign are More, Please, Thank You, Food, Water, Drink, Open... I think that's all. But it has really been fun watching him learn.

Anyone a Twilight fan? Well, I like OK. Good enough to buy the movie. Clark was even sweet enough to finally watch it with me!! Last week I had watched it 3x! It is a really cute movie. And I promise, one of these days I will read the books... Have to admit though... Edward didn't steal my heart away. I absolutely loved Bella's character though!!
So, other than my Twilight week. Last week was also really sunny and warm!! Nick and I got out everyday sometimes even twice. He loves the park, and just enjoys playing outside. He loved going outside and playing with his toys outside. We got him a little bike with training wheels for him. It is so tiny its really cute! But he is still trying to figure that out. We have had a lot of park dates, and been on many walked with our cute neighbors. Poor Nick already has his first tiny sunburn of the year... I need to be a better Mom! This week has been quite cold and wet. It even snowed again the other day. So, hopefully it isn't too long before we get our nice weather back. I so have Spring fever, that's for sure.
This is a picture we took of Nick today. I absolutely love this kid in overalls! We decided to get him ready for summer, so we got him some cute shirts and shorts from Target. It's funny though, Nick is now 2 1/2 years old. And 18 month shorts fit him perfect still... The 2 year tops still look big. When we brought him to the doctor for his Strep a few weeks back he weighed in at 24 lbs. Which we are happy for! He will probably still be tiny for a while, but he is catching up slowly. Nick loves to carry anything over his shoulder. Especially Mom's purse and the camera bag.
Well, that's pretty much it for now. I will try not to be such a slacker and pull my camera out more. :)
+-+Copy+-+Copy.jpg)
+-+Copy.jpg)
3 comments:
I like the highlights! It seems to bring out your eyes more! I think you boys are cute too - and so are you!
I like the highlights a lot!
I promise if you read the books you will be a huge edward fan. His perfectness doesn't really come across in the movie like it does in the books.
Post a Comment