We babysat Easton tonight and the boys had so much fun!! It's tricky getting a good shot of one 2 year old. But getting a good shot of two 2 year olds' is nearly impossible! Anyway. It was so fun to have him over.
So cute!!! How fun is that! I am glad they live close by so that they can know each other. They have so much fun together. I love the video! Hey, it looks like Easton was "bit by a misquito!" get it? Love you, grandma Denise
What cute little best friend cousin boys! I can't wait to see them and all my nieces and nephews! And of course I am excited to see all the "grown-ups" too! I must be excited because I am using exclamation points after every sentence. :o)
4 comments:
Thank you so much for watching Easton last minute! I am glad that they had so much fun.
So cute!!! How fun is that! I am glad they live close by so that they can know each other. They have so much fun together. I love the video! Hey, it looks like Easton was "bit by a misquito!" get it? Love you, grandma Denise
Jonah was watching the video with me and he loved it. He said he wants to roll with the boys next time.
What cute little best friend cousin boys! I can't wait to see them and all my nieces and nephews! And of course I am excited to see all the "grown-ups" too! I must be excited because I am using exclamation points after every sentence. :o)
Post a Comment