Monday, December 1, 2008

ONE YEAR OLDER AND WISER TOO (...HOPEFULLY)

Today I turned 26. I had such a fun day! Clark-o let me sleep in a bit. My cute boys woke me up and breakfast was all ready for me. They made me waffles (one of my favorite breakfasts). i took pics of most the activities. Thanks to everyone who sent b-day wishes to me. You are all so thoughtful. I'm glad to have you in my life! And a special thanks to my WONDERFUL HUSBAND for a great birthday. Clark and Nick got out early this morning and surprised me with a beautiful flower and Cella's chocolates!! My favorite Christmas treat ever!
Ashley came over yesterday for a bit. It was fun to have her here.

Nickolas had fun with her shoes. :)

Some of you know I'm a huge puzzle fan! I can't wait to start this one. (Thanks Jess!)

Clark and I on our date.

One of our favorite birthday traditions is to go to The Bombay House. We both fell in love Indian food after we ate here. The atmosphere is so fun there. Great service. And AMAZING FOOD!

3 comments:

Chris & Jess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - I am so glad that you had a good one :) Clark is a very thoughtful husband, and the picture of Nick in your shoes is really cute - he looks so adorable in those little stretchy sleepers!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday!

Dione said...

I'm glad to see my little brother is taking care of you! Happy Birthday! I love puzzles too! One day you and I should get together and work on one while the boys run amok!