Tuesday, December 2, 2008

**IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME AGAIN**

It was a blast setting up our Christmas this year. We lit our Christmas tree candle, listened to the Christmas Box CD and had so much fun getting everything ready. Nick is at the perfect age, and loves all the lights he sees. This is our third Christmas since we've been married. And each year our Christmas decorations keep growing!! The first year we were married... we were so poor we couldn't afford a decent tree. We ended up buying a little 2 foot one. And a garland strand. Last year my boss of 4 years was kind enough to give me a way huge discount on my absolute favorite tree I've had my eye on at Roberts for years! So we had a tree, but it was bare. But this year we finally look like Christmas has hit!
Our fun tree.

Decorations...

Tradition in my family. We love the houses.

Nativity.

This was the sweetest picture.

Nick thinks he has a BIG new toy. THANK GOODNESS FOR PLASTIC ORNAMENTS!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Last year we finally bought a tall pre-lit tree (we had one that was about four feet tall) and it seemed so bare. I didn't think our ornament collection grew that much in the box, but for some reason our tree is much fuller this year. Yours is gorgeous.

Stacy said...

Ah, I've stumbled upon another friend-blog. We just put up our tree... I think it was yesterday?

I have to tell you that I go into the nursery every week to sing with the kids; and Nick is finally starting to get into the little finger-plays we do. He was doing "little bunny foo foo" last week and it was too cute.

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Good job guys!

Dione said...

Jonah has the same pj's as Nick! I love your decorations! I remember our first Christmas tree! It looked like the one on the Charlie Brown T.V. special. We cut our ornaments out of wood and we still have them - Very sentimental, but I'm ready for new ornaments.

Ruth said...

Hey, thanks for finding my blog. That's so funny that you guys met at Roberts. I did Accounts Receivable at Provo Craft for 5 years before Tayson was born. Small world...

Katie said...

Yay for Blog Stalking! I am glad I am not the only one that finds friends through other friends blogs! I am so jealous you are all decorated for Christmas! We don't have ANYTHING up yet! Christmas doesn't come out until the tree does, and it's still in storage! ;-( Lucky you!