Guess what? He is actually not doing a bad job at patching recently! It's not very hard to distract him from pulling the patch off and he will just play. Such a good thing! It used to be so hard to watch him every minute for an hour or two. Now I can just let him do his own thing and not really have to worry about how much time I have to add on to his patching time. However, I am surprised we have not lost those glasses yet. He is really good at getting rid of those things when he doesn't want them. He has had his glasses for 9 months (or so) and they are so scratched up from hitting the pavement, floor, counters, garbage... anything. I think this next visit to the Dr. were gonna have to get a new pair. All I have to say is thank goodness for bendable glasses! He can bend and yank them all he wants and they will not be hurt. It's pretty cute though, he is learning that when his glasses go off, they are going right back on. So sometimes he will just try himself. He gets pretty close too. Its fun to see him learn.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
WOW, MY 2 YEAR OLD...
My little Nickolas. He has got the whining thing down to an art!! Just this morning he discovered a new technique to getting our full attention. We were getting breakfast ready for our family and he started whining and fussing for us. So I would pick him up and show him what I was doing and then let him down again so I could continue cooking. Well, his fussing continued. Then we noticed him "trip" then look at us and start walking to us with open arms. We kind of chuckled. He wasn't too happy that we didn't take him seriously. So, he did it again. He walked to the carpet and "tripped" and then come to us with open arms. Wow, he is a clever guy.
Also, our smart little boy has also figured out how to take his clothes off. And he doesn't stop there... The past two days (mornings/nap times) I have gone in there to get him out of bed and guess what?? Nick's in the nude! I hope he grows out of that one, or else we're gonna potty train a bit sooner than I thought. LOL A week or two before that, his thing was sticking anything and everything down his shirt, pants or pj's. We have found his glasses hidden on him multiple times, and even a pen one time! Food (which we catch pretty quickly most the time), toys... you name it.
+-+Copy.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love you Nick!
He is such a great "Terrific Two" year old!!!
What a sweet and lovable personality he has.
He's such a funny kid! We just love him (and you guys too)
Post a Comment